Monday 27 April 2009

WIRE

Last week I was at the WIRE (Women in Rural Enterprise) 'Thrive and Grow'. I was so glad I went, I came away so inspired and with renewed passion for my business. The speakers were inspirational and the Workshop Sessions great. It was worth it just to take part in Anna Farmery's 'Blogs, Pods and Twitters' Session - thanks Anna, he I am with my Blog set up, thanks to you.

The whole day was so well organised and professional, thanks to the great team at WIRE, thanks to all of you, and thanks for the food too, what a treat, lovely.

For anyone who has not renewed their membership because they believe WIRE to be only beneficial to 'Start Ups' may I suggest you look again, I have found it very helpful. I came away with loads of new contacts, made lots of new friends and was really buzzing with enthusiasm to get stuck in to all those projects which seem overwhelming.

Kavita Oberoi was particularly inspirational, as she said, you really can do anything you want to and if you have other stuff which you have to do, then you just do it - she certainly has - what an inspiration to us all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the day Maggie, and it's great that you have gone ahead and setup a blog so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at you girl !I agree with you on WIRE it is a fab organisation and one that never fails to disappoint when it comes to events...there just seems to be a buzz with the kind of people there..

    ReplyDelete